We offer three categories of membership;
- You can become a regular member if you are a registered Family Child Care Provider
- You can exercise your voting right and will be eligible to serve on the board of directors.
- Enjoy all benefits
- You can apply for this membership if you are in process of becoming a registered provider
- You will enjoy all benefits except for voting rights and can not hold office.
- An individual, group, center staff, or an early childhood educator or promoter can become an Associate Member.
- You will enjoy all benefits except voting rights and can not hold office.
- Participate in monthly regional meetings for networking and discussing issues relating to your businesses.
- Receive discounts on training courses, workshops, conferences, and childcare-related products.
- Automatically become a member of the Maryland State Family Child Care Association (MSFCCA) and enjoy all benefits there.
- Receive routine communications to keep you informed on regulations, training, legislative issues, and more!